Friday, March 25, 2011

Spring Break

Last week was SPRING BREAK  and it could not have come at a better time! To begin the break I headed to Nashville to see one of my sweet friends, Elizabeth, get married. It was perfect and a great time to catch up with some of my favs! (All photo credit in this post goes to C. Harvey :))

 Most of the Deltas
E. Woods, Camille, me, and Eleanor

Then, I headed to Destin with some of my favs for my bachelorette party. It was such a fun and relaxing week. Here are some highlights:


 Long walks on the beach!
 Probably right after we sung forget you at Rum Runners on St. Patty's day
My Family met up with us for a day on Boatweiser :)
 Dad with the girls
 My "little" big brother and dad
 surprise t-shirts
 Coach O'Neill at his finest



 Cookies from Etsy

 3 mile walk to the Donut Hole for the best late-night ever
M.O.H. and me at the Red Bar 
 Camille, Calli, Julie, and Dabney!
 right after Julie made us some new friends!
 In almost every night by 10 :)

Overall, it was an amazing spring break with much needed time with friends. We laughed, ate good food, and took a break from reality. Happy spring y'all. 

78 days!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment