Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The beginning




So... here it begins. If you ask my roommate Julie, she would tell you that I spend more than a fair amount of time looking at blogs. Okay... maybe A LOT more than a fair amount of time. You name it... from friend blogs, to wedding blogs, to MODG and the pioneer woman. So I decided that I have a lot of blog worthy things in my life that I should contribute to the blog world.

With that..

I ordered the save the dates!!!!!!! YAY :) I have always had an obsession with paper and had the best time looking for save the dates. My amazing friend Michele was so sweet to take our pictures. She did such a great job that we had a hard time deciding what picture to use. You should check out her blog at micheleandereckphotography.blogspot.com. I have attached the picture.. Let me know what you think. Also, for all you fellow paper lovers.. ETSY.com has amazing return address stampers and I am counting down the days until mine arrives.

Keep it classy san diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment